Beverly Hills Auto Covers Warranty Periods
- Ultimate HD 5 Layer - Warranty Term: 10 Year Manufacturer
- Waterproof 3 Layer - Warranty Term: 5 Year Manufacturer
- Solar Reflective 2 Layer - Warranty Term: 5 Year Manufacturer
- Light Outdoor 2 Layer - Warranty Term: 5 Year Manufacturer
- Indoor 1 Layer - Warranty Term: 3 Year Manufacturer
The craftsmanship of your product is guaranteed to be free of defects. We, as the manufacturer, warrant to the purchaser that we will correct any defect(s) in material orworkmanship by either repair or replacement, subject to an inspection, free of charge. The cover must be properly utilized and maintained from the time of purchase.
The warranty does not include:
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Weather Damage
- Damage caused from improper cleaning
- Damage from animals.
- Improper usage
- Do not cover a wet vehicle.
- Do not cover a hot tailpipe.
- Do not cover a vehicle with the convertible top down.
- Do not cover a vehicle with the windows down, sunroof open, or t-tops off.
- Do not cover a vehicle while being towed.
- Do not cover a vehicle while being towed on an open air trailer.
- Do not cover a repainted surface
- Do not cover over lacquer paint.
To initiate a claim for a product still covered under the manufacturer's warranty, please email email@example.com to request an RMA. After your claim is submitted, a customer support specialist will review your request and respond with instructions for completing the claim.
Note: Repainted surfaces should not be immediately covered. It is best to check with your painter or body shop for the recommended "cure" time. Use of any cover before the cure time has been reached may cause damage which is not due to the cover, but instead, due to the new paint.